In order to increase our Software department, we are currently looking for a Function and Embedded Software Engineer (F/M)
Reporting to the Software team leader, you will be responsible for the development of a software function/product related to a mechatronic product, from specification to testing, and more specifically :
- Propose and develop new software features
- Actively participate in software design activities in compliance with rules and constraints
- Write specifications, reports and application notes
- Monitor and communicate the progress and status of the software function/product
- Participate in the resolution of software and product issues
- Support cross-functional projects/teams using the function/product
- Ensure the quality of the function/product deliverables
- Support internal/external customers and partners
You have a Master's degree from an engineering school in embedded software development / Electronics (Bac +2 in Physical Measurements / Electronics is a bonus), you have a professional experience of at least 3 years in the development of embedded software functions.
You will be responsible for the development of the software and will have a strong understanding of the requirements of the software development process and the associated configuration and requirements management tools.
You are familiar with C language development and are familiar with the development and testing constraints of real-time embedded software as well as with development, requirements management and associated configuration tools. Experience in Model Based Design is a plus.
Experience in CAN communication protocol (J1939 / XCP / UDS) and CAN tools used in (Vector CANalyser, ETAS INCA, Peak...) is a bonus.
Finally, you have a good knowledge of general physics (hydraulic, thermic,
You will be able to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment (a comfortable level of English is imperative).
In ActBlue France we care about diversity, promoting inclusion and gender diversity in our company.
As a result, we treat all applications equally and objectively.